Polo Chamber of Commerce
December 2nd, 2023
The Polo Christmas Festival Committee is gearing up for its fifth annual event this year!
The committee is excited to bring new changes to the 2023 Festival, but don’t worry, many favorite activities are set to return. This year’s festival will take place on Saturday, December 2nd, and the general schedule of events is:
• 9:00 am – 11:00 am – Donuts with Santa and Winter Carnival
• 12:00 – 3:00 pm – Craft and Vendor Show, and Historical Trolley Tours
• 4:00 – 7:00 pm – Business Open Houses, Horse-Drawn Wagon Rides, Tree Lighting and more!
These past five years would not have been possible without our long-standing sponsors and participating businesses. If you would like to continue your support of the festival, please complete the attached form or visit this link, by Friday, September 29th.
There are also other ways to be a part of the festival:
• Craft and Vendor Show: This year’s Craft & Vendor show will take place from 12:00 – 3:00 pm. We had a great turnout last year in both vendors and attendees, and we are hoping to build upon its success! Booth registration is open until Sunday, November 19th and the cost is $20 per 8 feet of table space. Visit polochamber.org to complete registration.
• Parade of Lights: New this year! Help us escort Santa in style by lighting up your bicycle, golf cart, side-by-side or even vehicle! Those participating should see the attached form, and vehicles will meet ahead of time and lead Santa to the tree lighting at 5:00 pm.
• Volunteering: Volunteers are a vital part of the festival! Anyone is welcome to volunteer, and students receive volunteer hours. If interested in helping, click here to be added to our volunteer e-mail list.
• Winter Carnival & Donuts with Santa – 4 to 6 volunteers needed from 9:00 - 11:00 am
• Craft & Vendor Show – 3 to 4 volunteers needed from 10:30 – 12:00 pm
• Facepainting – 2 to 3 volunteers needed from 4:00 – 7:00 pm
• Help at Tree Lighting - 3 to 4 volunteers needed from 3:30 – 5:30 pm
• Additional opportunities are available.